Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Jasbone :: Movies, Music and Technoloy

Jasbone :: Movies, Music and Technoloy: "You may be amazed that the leader in digital media in the home is Microsoft, as was I when I started this
journey toward digital media nirvana. Yes, there are a few down sides to all this (expense, the Music
interface in Media Center SUCKS - something I'm working on now with a Jinzora interface, time to get the entire system setup, time to rip all your content, etc) but in the end it is an incredibly powerful system that gives me on-demand access to all my media from all my interface points anytime I want it. Now it's time to actually go enjoy some of my media!You may be amazed that the leader in digital media in the home is Microsoft, as was I when I started this
journey toward digital media nirvana. Yes, there are a few down sides to all this (expense, the Music
interface in Media Center SUCKS - something I'm working on now with a Jinzora interface, time to get the entire system setup, time to rip all your content, etc) but in the end it is an incredibly powerful system that gives me on-demand access to all my media from all my interface points anytime I want it. Now it's time to actually go enjoy some of my media!"

No comments: