Saturday, October 10, 2009

clarity evangelist: Proof that Your Vision is Outdated

clarity evangelist: Proof that Your Vision is Outdated: "OK, I want you to prove me wrong, so here is the proof test.

Pick a phrase, a statement or some words that represents the most important aspect of your church's vision. We'll call that your 'vision nugget.' �Now run that nugget through this multiple choice answer list. �If you can answer 'non of the above' then you prove me wrong.

My vision nugget is:

A. So generic it does not differentiate my church from any others. (genera-vision)
B. Being used by another church and I picked it up at a conference or in a book (copycat-vision)
C. Locked inside of a long strategic planning notebook and I couldn't think of it (caged-vision)�
C. Totally unique, but I came up with it all by myself (ego-vision)
D. The same one I had at my last church (double-vision)�
E. Now being used by a younger staff person who planted a church in our area (di-vision)
F. None of the above

If you proved my wrong, I want to know!�"

No comments: